BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, 6 December 2009

I've got a new bob.

In my photo there is a picture of me with my new hair do. Do you like it?

I think it is much better than my old hair do because it used to be down to where my back stopped curving but now it is just up to my shoulders.

At school it doesn't get stuck in my badge (which is on the collar of my blouse). My parents say that it makes me look more like an adult now, now that I am almost nine because my birthday is on the 21st December.

It said in the hair book that it's a Selena Gomez style.

1 comments:

Faye said...

Eloise, I love your new hair style, it really suits you and makes you look like a lovely young lady!
I also like the cars you have posted on yuour blog, I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Lots of love
Faye
xxx